Qu3pid's Notes...

For Everything Relevant

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Spot Light Athlete O.T.W Bianca Knight
Do Black Greeks Let Their Letters Change Them?
The Real Reason Hoes Be Wining

"NEW LOOK"

NEW STUFF

Blog Archive

You Might Like

Welcome Home AI

Allen Iverson Comes Back To A Standing Ovation Before Game 6 Of The 76ers vs. Heat Game ...

Who's The Next Michael Jordan

Many Have Tried To Fill The Shoes Of The Great "MJ" But Who Is Really Closer Than You Think...

Basketball Wives

Basketball Wives continues to explore the drama, intrigue, and delicate relationships found among a unique cross section of women bound by one fact

Spot Light Artist O.T.W- J Rome

Our Spotlight Artist is upcoming artist J Rome. J Rome brings me back to a time when there was no sound like the sweet sound of soul ...

SLAUGHTERHOUE

There’s been a debate lately overwhich group is better, Young Money or Slaughterhouse


 

One of the many questions I asked spotlight Artist of the week, was, who is your inspiration; as I’m waiting for some crafty, clever, or cliché answer, JaMaraco answers in his idiosyncratic and eccentric voice, “me.” I’m so taken back by this reply, that I repeat the question, pondering to myself If I myself asked the question correct. To my surprise, once again he replies, now in a rather sarcastic tone, “ME, I inspire myself, I keep myself going.” This type of answer could not have come in any other way. His answer describes his very unconventional, yet unique personality, style, if I may … SWAG.  Here’s his exclusive interview.





Where were you born/currently reside?

-West Side Simpson road

Where do you currently reside?
-I'm still in Atl

Are you currently with a Record label
-No, Independent

How long have you been doing your music?
-I’ve been doing it for a year and a half

What is your Biggest hit to date?
-Ready

I heard something happens when you perform Ready
-When I play the song ‘ready’ ladies through their panties on the stage

What is your inspiration?
-I inspire my self

Hows your relationship with your parents?
- I live with my mom & we have a strong bond. My dad is also big in my life.

Do you have any kids?
-No, no kids

Do you have any siblings?
-Twin sister and a brother. Pretty tight with cousins.
School?
-Im chasing my dreams now, school will always be there

The ladies want to know about your relationship status
-I’m single, I wanna tell all my fans that. I wanna keep my fans interested. I want er’body to know that I'm single right now'. I wanna be in a relationship but I don’t wanna be Looking for a faithful girl. No liers. And I'm a faithful dude. I like redbones

How did you bring in this new years?
- I brought in new years with family.

If I were to sum you up in one sentence, who are you?
-I'm a hard worker, I'm the future.

What should the fans know about you?
-Fans should know I'll never change. When I get the record deal. I won't stunt. You can contact me anytime.

What should we expect from Marco in the near future
-Next is my mixtape titled “love oohyie” coming out on Valentines Day.feb 14th. 18 tracks. My producer is kponthebeat

Im not saying that ‘wayne will prolly put a million cash up on him’ but when he does make it, don’t claim no one ever put you up on him. I tried. After all, he makes music for me and you, the fans, and he promises us to give us the real him … always and forever.  

.."I do it for my fans, the feeling they give me is blissful … & when I get a major record deal I won’t stunt on anyone that’s been there for me”
-Marco

**Jemarco currently works with his go to producer, kponthebeat as they are working on a mixtape with an expected release date of Feb 14, 2012.

Check him out on his twitter: @loveoohyie

Leave a Reply